Sunday, July 11, 2010

In Process

I'm writing a children's book with my graphic designer friend this summer. It has so so so much potential, I really hope we can finish it- lately I haven't had the conviction to do a lot of things like writing, preparing for the future, finding a job, washing behind my ears, etc but hopefully I'll get back on track when the heat settles. I had goals at one point... I think they evaporated, or shriveled like little raisins. I am a human of IDEAS, I'm full of them, it's following through that becomes a bit tricky.

The book is an interesting introduction to consumerism, and while I won't reveal anything I'll give you a random one-line preview:

"It filled toy shelves taller than trees. It was on billboards and in subway stops and every magazine you've ever heard of."

Heh, someday maybe this book will line shelves taller than trees and the one stranger that stumbled upon my blog will be like, "What the?!?! Wow, I remember this!"

And that will be a great day, assuredly.

No comments:

Post a Comment