Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome Home

So this could get interesting...

Good morning-after! I'm an academically hungover twenty-two yr old who just moved back home. I'm not quite sure who I am as of right now. I know what I like, what I don't, where I've been and who I've met but those future tenses- where I'm headed, what I'll be doing, etc- those are TBA. You're welcome to ride shotgun as I find all of this stuff out, and hopefully everything will turn out for the best. 

Mainly this will be a little place for sharing interesting tidbits, learning and teaching, joking and some good-natured sass. The blogs I love to read chronicle some pretty amazing lives- my life isn't that amazing right now, but maybe the simple things will be enough to entice you to return again. 

If you like fresh salsas,

style on a (tiiight!) budget,

mellow music,

your parents, 

unusual books, 

friendship in strange places, 

embarrassing social moments, 

and 

just a little bit of literary magic,


Welcome Home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment